Monday, June 27, 2011

Just a Bunch of Ramblings

OK, I'm gonna think out loud for a while.  Please don't take offense.

I took two (2) walks today; one to drop off my wife's van, and another to pick up the same van. .  Engine light, leak in a hose, $30 repair - no big deal. 

Walking gives me a chance to be alone and think, an interesting and dangerous thing.  Why don't my thoughts just leave me alone?  Why do I feel this constant prodding of unfinished business?  I thought I got my answer and I was dealing with it.  Why do I still hear that small voice telling me to proceed? 

I won't do it.  Things are getting back to normal. Let's leave well-enough alone.

What do you do when you can't get the Holy Spirit to stop prodding you?  What if no one else recognizes the truth that He is trying to tell you?  WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!!??

Sorry for yelling.  I'm disturbed right now and I am unable to speak fully about it, only in small chunks so as not to offend.

I'm going to have to find a creative way to vent and release the pressure valve.  I'll probably go back to my secret place to deal with it alone.  I didn't think I'd have to do that anymore.  I thought I was making progress.
PLEASE CHANGE ME!  PLEASE TAKE IT AWAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash.com