Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Begin Again ....

I started tracking my calories and fitness (AGAIN) through the website sparkpeople.com.  I joined about five and a half years ago, and looked and felt all kinds of healthy.  However, when the flood of '06 hit, I stopped doing many healthy things and began to put my focus elsewhere.

Well, now I'm back, and I am going to try to keep it going this time.  Right now I weigh approx. 190.  My goal is to keep going until I am 140 (a good weight for my height of 5'6").

1 Corinthians 6: 19-20
Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.



SparkPeople: Make Your Life An Adventure

... Later!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash.com