Monday, December 19, 2011

Who Said Anything About Change?

Change?? Who said anything about change??

Those of you who know me, understand that I sometimes like to stir the pot, poke the hornet nest, shake the soda can; I like to change stuff - move it around and keep things interesting.  Maybe it's my messy nature that makes me do it, or my restless tendency to to be busy all the time.  Maybe it's too much caffeine (Nah).

I removed several posts that have proven to be controversial and that have caused some of my readers to get ticked off (not that there's anything wrong with that). They aren't gone completely; rather, I placed them in my super-secret underground vault, where I can work on them (or not) and repost them (or not) as nondescript, unremarkable, conventional, democratic ideas (yeah, right), at a later point in time.

It isn't that I am shy about causing a hullabaloo.  I merely want the entire process to be easier for me (after all it is my blog, so it should be easy for me), and justification is never easy.

 I want my readers to know that I will still be posting marriage stuff; not of my own hand, but likely a weekly (or so) list of the best posts and articles on the topic; a weekly "Top Ten," if you will.

Also, I removed some poetry (so called) that was posted by mistake.  I don't generally post stuff until I'm confident of its quality and readiness for publication.  Several items were posted in rought draft form, and frankly, I didn't catch it until recently.  Those items will also be kept in the vault until I feel that they are ready (and who knows when that will be).

I believe the "renovation" will be a good thing.  It will be a kinder, gentler blog, and not so much all-over-the-place.  Of course, all-over-the-place is how my mind works, so we'll see how it goes.



...Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash.com