Saturday, December 31, 2011

Another New Year ....

Well, folks, it looks like 2011 is almost in the can, and it's time to ring in a new one.  Let's kick the old one to the curb and start over.

Let's face it - we all make resolutions for the new year, whether we admit it or not.  I'm no different, as I have a list of things I would like to do / improve in 2012.  Whether I will find success is a topic for a future post ...

Anyway, let's get on with it, shall we?

In 2012 I will:
  • Be a better disciple for Jesus.
  • Be a better husband, father, brother, friend.
  • Be more genuine in my dealings with people in general.
  • Take better care of myself (exercise, eat well, shave - sometimes, dress better)
  • Pay my bills on time.
Is it going to be easy?  Probably not, even though the list is purposely un-detailed. I'm not a detail person, so I figure I'll improve my odds if I don't provide specifics, ya know?

So, that's it.  My list of resolutions for 2012.  Sounds easy, right? 

Right. (Totally).



...Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash.com