Saturday, April 21, 2012

Just Let Me Get Up In The early Morn' ...

There's an old song that goes

Just let me get up in the early morn,
Just let me get up in the early morn,
Just let me get up in the early morn,
And I'll never sleep late anymore.
That's what has been happening to me.  Here I am at 5:45 on a Saturday morning, reading my Bible and going through my blog list and my prayer list.  I don't have to go to work, nor do I really have to be up this early. 

However, I am really beginning to love this time in the morning, when family is still asleep, to shower and dress, and start my day in quiet reflection, calling upon the Lord to help me focus.  I like to pray and read, and sit quietly and think. 

The day somehow becomes a whole lot easier.  It's becoming a habit.  A good habit.


... Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash.com