Thursday, March 1, 2012

What I Did On My First Snow Day

It's 7:51 PM and I'm in my jammies.  I should clarify by saying that I'm still in my jammies.

You see, today was a snow day.  That means that the some of the world's finest educators (like me) did not have to go into work.  Hence the jammies.

It's not that I was completely lazy today.  I did manage to accomplish about half of the things my wife asked me to do.
  • sliced sausage and added it to the crock pot for dinner
  • made lunch 
  • put the youngsters in for a nap
  • ordered new glasses for the oldest boy 
  • read with 7 year old son (after I forgot about it all day only to be reminded of it before dinner)
What else did I do today?  I drank coffee and read. A lot.  I watched two movies with the kids.  I took the dog out (in my bathrobe and snow boots, at 6AM).  I played and sang, youtubed and facebooked.

But I did not get dressed.

Ahhh ... snow days.


...Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash.com