Sunday, March 11, 2012

Announcing A New Blog!!

When I began Tenorboy Journal I had in mind ... well ... nothing in particular, really.  I didn't have a focus, didn't have a direction.  Now I find myself gravitating toward an interest in blogging about marriage topics.  To do this properly, however, I strongly feel the need to develop a new blog earmarked specifically for that purpose.

Therefore I am proud to announce Genuine Husband, a brand new blog for and about husbands and wives. 

Tenorboy Journal will remain online as an outlet for my personal blathering and spewing and other non-essential, non-education, non-sense that decides to excrete from my twisted, disgusting mind.  But for the marriage / husband / wife stuff, check the new blog, and check it often!


... Later! 


F843Z2F3TW8A

No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash.com