Monday, November 19, 2018

hiatus. noun.

hiatus. noun.

2.  an interruption in time or continuity : BREAK

especially : a period when something (such as a program or activity) is suspended or interrupted

after a 5-year hiatus from writing

....

Why the definition?  Simple. It's because I took an unintentional hiatus from blogging.  Sometimes stuff happens, though not planned, that interferes with one's best laid plans. That's what happened to this blog and my writing thereof. One busy day led to another, and another, and before I knew it, two and a half years passed without a single word passing from my heart though my fingers to the blogosphere.

That said, I'm here to revive this endeavor with a new outlook and perhaps a fresh coat of paint and a name change. (Not sure about that. Not yet, anyway.)

Fasten your seat belts. I'll be scribbling and bibbling about many topics, sharing memories, and waxing poetical. I'll be sharing this chaotic mind with the world, or as much of it as care to listen.

There is little doubt my words will find disagreement with some of you. My heart bleeds for you (*cough*).  In that case the only words of advice I will offer is that you cover your eyes, refrain from viewing the offensive bits, and read only the words that suit your palette.  I will make no apologies for the manner in which my mind spews forth joy onto the page. It is what it is.

Now give me a day or so to organize my thoughts ....







No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash.com