Monday, June 3, 2013

Been a While

Hey!  I know it's been a while since I posted on my blog, but really truly have a good reason for ignoring it.

You see, I have another blog that is more of a ministry than just a place to spout off about whatever bugs me.  It's a blog that helps husbands and wives improve their marriages.  It's Bible-based and has gained quite a bit of popularity in the past few months.  Therefore, it's probably helping someone, therefore I gave it a lot of attention to foster more growth and reach more people.

Anyway, I'm not giving up TenorboyJournal.  I'm planning to post regularly again real soon.  I'm not sure what form this blog will take, but one thing is certain.  I can't be stopped from speaking my mind.

Don't say I didn't warn you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash.com