Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful ....

Being thankful is a personal thing for many.  For some (myself included), thankfulness takes on a deeply personal meaning few others will ever understand. 


I'm thankful for a warm house and a comfortable bed.

For the elegant city lights as we approach the city.

For children and their cousins who stay up all night talking like old friends.

And a little girl who like to play with my flashlight.

For my dog, stupid as the day is long.

For a loud houseful of people.

For my father-in-law's coffee, even though it's been known to melt a spoon.

For plenty of food to eat.

For a beautiful, loving wife who does so much more than she realizes.

For my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.



Thank you, God, for all of these things.



No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash.com