Saturday, April 30, 2011

Book or No Book?

I've been taking my netbook computer to church on Sunday mornings.  People look at me kind of strange when I open it up and start clicking away through the pastor's message. 

You see, my netbook has a digital Bible that allows me to view four different translation, side by side.  It also includes notes from Strong's Concordance, and the ability to insert those notes and/or any Bible verse into my study notes with a single mouse click.  In addition, It can zoom-in and zoom-out (a very handy feature for someone with bad eyesight like me).  Plus my kids think it's cool.

So, I will continue to carry my netbook with me into the holy place and click away as the pastor speaks. Let them stare.

... Later!
  
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash.com